Joyska's Journal: My first blog entry!!!











Thursday, July 29, 2004

My first blog entry!!!

Well, I have finally ventured into the world of cyber space.  I must admit I am a little nervous as I try to navigate all the settings, posts etc.  I know though that through the support and help of my computer savvy web-godess Yvonne, all will be well.   There is much to say, (hmm that makes me think of a quote... "Let me explain... no there is too much, Let me sum up"...) and I hope to spend many hours reading fascinating, life changing, gut splitting comments from all of you!  To which of course I will reply with equally fascinating life changing, gut splitting comments that will keep us all in one blogness! 
I look forward to communicating with you all in this way!  Let me know what you think of the site! Yvonne-- you rock!!!

Joyska at 10:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home