Joyska's Journal: Just musing











Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Just musing

It's early in the morning and I once again in the building all alone... I don't understand why no one else is here... I mean it is 7:42 am, you guys are up and working already aren't you?

I have this gorgeous view out of my window of the yellow brick building, trees and an amazing blue sky. There are also bars on my window not to mention the window is high and long... much like a prison cell... hmmmm, interesting! Thankfully, I have the key to my door!

For those of you who know and remember Becky, she is in England now and doing well. She was offered another part time job to work with some of the kids she used to work with. She is very excited and she is getting paid to do it! In our line of work that is not always assumed...

I was at the Guse' yesterday for an amazing Pig roast and was once again amazed at the hospitality of the Guseses (think Gulum as you pronounce that... hobbitses, Guseses...) At one point there were 14 children in the living room alone! Not to mention the basement, the pool, and the playstructures! So I figure there were 30 adults and 60 kids! Okay, not quite, but it was truly amazing and a lot of fun!

Nothing profound to share today... have a great one!

Joyska at 5:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home