Joyska's Journal: Yeah Ty!











Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yeah Ty!

I just watched two hours of ABC's Extreme Home Make Over and all I can say is YEAH TY! There was an 11 year old girl that tried really hard to get a hold of the show and eventually through many tries and other strategies managed to get their attention. The problem was that the whole house was taken over by black mold... it was terrible.

Anyway, I was overwhelmed by the beauty of this story. If you saw it, I'm sure you enjoyed it. I think I like this show because there is always a redemptive quality to it... they are always pulling together to get the job done... against the odds, for the good of the family, as a community etc. I just have been watching so much of the "other news" that leaves me sad or angry, that to watch a show that actually makes you want to cheer is a cool thing!

So of course they got a NEW HUGE house and it was beautiful, full of all the fun extras the show is known for.

Here is the cool part. Even the wonder of this story is NOTHING compared to the plans of redemption the Lord has for us. The world (if you can allow me to stretch the analogy) is slowly being taken over by the "mold" ... the toxic and fatal.... but HIS plan is complete restoration... we have NO idea! But personally, I want to be found like this little 11 year old girl (Jael Faith) and tenatiously going after the one who can change it all!

so Yeah TY, for the show (Ty Pennington?) but more importantly... YEAH GOD!!!!
Joyska at 6:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home