Joyska's Journal: redeeming the insomnia!











Monday, February 27, 2006

redeeming the insomnia!

well, it's official... if you can't fight 'em, join 'em!

I as of today have started doing night watch. I found that for the last few months I have been awake until 3 or 4 am on a regular basis. Now, I am a stones throw from the prayer room and have wandered over there many late nights, wanting to do anything other than just lay on my bed staring at the cieling or baking cookies that no one in our apartment needs to eat!

Anyway, I am excited about this switch. I am doing the midnight to 4 or 5 Sunday through Thursday. I am hoping to get on a worship team so that it will actually be 4 hours a night in the prayer room, praying, writing, drawing (yes, i have picked up my pencils, pencil crayons, and pastels again) and 12 hours a week on a worship team. That, with the 10-12 hours a week with Hope ity (at least that is all for now) makes up all my hours.

I really think I will enjoy the Night Watch. It is a smaller amount of people, although there are well over a hundred people here right now (for 2:30 am) that is pretty cool. I'm impressed.

Tonight I came in at 10:30, so I can ease into this gradually. Tomorrow...midnight to 4:00. Can't wait. So as you sleep and dream, know that I am praying... for revival, for breakthrough in your lives, and for the Lord to do the work that I so often try to do for Him!

Please pray for my dad this Tuesday. He is going to Toronto to go over the results of his most recent MRI. Please continue to pray for complete healing of his MS and the Diabities. I am believing God for a miracle! Please pray with me.
Joyska at 12:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home