Joyska's Journal











Tuesday, February 14, 2006

After a crazy weekend at the conference, I've been laying a little low. The Lord has many things to say to me these days and they aren't always things I like to hear, so I keep reading, praying, worshipping and keeping my head down.

Best place to be I guess.

It's Tuesday... which of course means heading downtown. We are in a "forced" transition right now, because the building we are meeting in currently sounds like it is being sold. Which means we need to move on... as do all the tenants. SOOO... we are in search of a new "home" and trying to keep track of all the people as they scramble to make new arrangements. Not always easy when you are dealing with addictions, checks (cheques for my Canadian readers) and other such dilemmas. We know that God is in this, because there is a sense of anticipation for what he has next. Lots of ideas, lots of possibilities, but we know that God will show it to us. Goldie, my dear friend, is struggling with all this so please pray for her. It's hard in transition to stay focused on what you know God has called you to. She wants to stay clean and strong, and she needs more than a once a week fellowship so we are brainstorming what we can do to help not only Goldie, but the other 50 people we know and love there as well.

I tell ya, if I had the money, I would find a great big beautiful home and give it to Goldie and her family to live in... away from the temptations of the drug dealers, away from the pain of the people on the streets, and I would fill that house with worship, prayer, and people who would love on her for the rest of her life! Well until then, I guess we keep tabs on em, and help as the Lord allows.

Have I mentioned that I hate money? Okay, i don't hate money... I hate the lack of money....

Don't we all.

Be blessed... God has everything we need!
Joyska at 9:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home