Joyska's Journal: guees what i got?











Friday, January 12, 2007

guees what i got?



prayer? new buildings? starbucks coffee?
all good guesses, but nope... i got a digital camera! woo hoo! the pics are actually: lisa praying for Marsha, the new set of twin buildings we are looking at for Hope city, and just a random shot of a glass of water that I took at Starbucks yesterday.
Lots more pics I can post, and will, as soon as I figure out what I want to say about them all :)
Joyska at 1:37 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Phew....I saw that first picture, of the wedding ring...and saw "Guess what I got?"

and I thought "MARRIED???????"

then I woke up. hehe.

digital camera...that's grooovy!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Yay for another camera!

Roman thought you were engaged too by the first pic. :)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Joyska said...

Let me be clear... I am NOT engaged! If I was, it wouldn't be a "guess what I got" caption... though, now, if it does happen... maybe it will be! hahaha

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joyska, could you send this link and hope cities blog link to patrickbickle@hotmail.com......smooches and love the pics, Strib, 3 big fat points

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me thats my hand there.... but oh wow wee thanks for the prophetic word about the marriage....weve been waiting for the fullness for some time now....way to go Canada....3 points

7:16 AM  
Blogger Joyska said...

okay... you can stop now. :)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home