Joyska's Journal: One in a thousand...











Sunday, May 11, 2008

One in a thousand...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM!!! (Had to throw that in!)

Last week I went to my dentist. I went in for a cleaning and because he had a cancellation, I ended up getting a check-up, and a cavity filled. Three hours later I left the dentist and headed to work with a half frozen face. As the day went on, I realized that the freezing was taking a long time to go away. By the time I came home from work I was still "pins and needles". When I woke up the next morning I realized that my tongue was STILL numb!

I called my dentist and his response? Well... it happens one in a thousand times. ONE IN A THOUSAND!!!! Basically what happened was he hit a nerve when he used the needle to freeze my mouth. Nice. I asked him how long it would last and his response was two weeks to four months. Seriously, yah... one in a thousand.

My mom had a great idea... drink hot chocolate... maybe that will help unfreeze it. heehee. She's funny.
Joyska at 5:30 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger ccap said...

Oh. My. Goodness! Two weeks to 4 months?! You've got to be kidding me.

10:43 AM  
Blogger pamero said...

That's crazy!
Now I'm going to be putting off going to the dentist even more!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home