Joyska's Journal











Monday, May 23, 2005

My little Simeon has been sick since I got here. He is so cute, but has a nastly little cough that was diagnosed as Broncitus. Today I woke up with a stuffy head and a sore throat. If it were anyone other than this adorable little boy who sneezed and coughed on me, I would be complaining a little more. But I look at the chubby little face that grins when he says my name, and how can I be angry. Besides, what's a little cold among friends?

Okay, so technically he is not "MY" little Simeon. He belongs to Deanna and Deyan who have graciously welcomed me into their home. But he is on my desktop, on my wall at home, and well the most talked about little boy, that in some ways, he has to be mine...at least a little... right?

SO, long weekend. Got stood up, and just chillin!

Have a great one... I'll go drink something hot and lay down now. AH-AH-AH- CHOOOOOO...(do that three times in a row minimum and you know what I sound like!)
Joyska at 10:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home