Joyska's Journal: baseball in KC











Monday, May 09, 2005

baseball in KC

We heard the familiar sound of the ball hitting the plastic bat! (Plastic bat?!?!) Yep. I looked out our window and there was 4 young men playing baseball, Kansas City IHOP missionary style. The home plate was a lawn chair (in which you had to sit in to be safe) the bat and ball were plastic, and my favourite was the outfield catchers mitt was a fishing net. They played for hours and were hilarious. (Complete with wierd runs).

Anyway, the temperature is definitely perfect for baseball. They are predicting 90 degrees tomorrow. I hope I can take some of that with me up North to Winnipeg! I head home for a couple of weeks in 5 sleeps!

On another note, please pray for my dad. He is having some tests (nothing super serious)this week. Please pray for complete healing. Thanks! Prayer is the only thing that is going to make a difference!

Take care, and enjoy the spring!
Joyska at 4:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home