Joyska's Journal: heard in a friday night classroom











Monday, April 18, 2005

heard in a friday night classroom

After a short discussion on what we think the throne of God would look like...
I talked about Jesus coming to rule and reign on the earth for a thousand years... this is the response:

is really going to rain for a thousand years...it only rained 40 days for Noah.

hehehe. I guess I need to use words a little more friendly to 6-8 year old ears!
I love kids!

That started an awesome discussion though on Heaven and what it might be like to live in a time and place where the Just God of Heaven will be the Judge of all the earth. I have so many great discussions with kids, they have a lot to say about things of God. Sometimes I feel like I am at the feet of some very wise prophets as I listen to a dream that they have had, or what they see when they pray, or even what they think about from day to day. I have much to learn!
Joyska at 9:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home