Joyska's Journal: MS











Wednesday, July 06, 2005

MS

My dad was recently diagnosed with MS. Multiple Sclerosis. Those are scary words.
He amazes me. He was calm, collected, and strong when he said, "Please do not worry, but instead, pray." So that is what I am asking all of you, my friends to do...PRAY.

I have seen sooo many healings lately as the children and teens have cried out to God for those who are sick. I am getting them to pray for my dad too. I know that we serve a God who heals, and who answers prayers. SO please pray for my dad. Pray for healing (of course) for strength, for a positive outlook, and for the miraculous to hit his life with power. He is also a diabetic, as am I. But God is greater than any disease

Thank you for your prayers!
Joyska at 2:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home