Joyska's Journal: HAPPY CANADA DAY











Friday, July 01, 2005

HAPPY CANADA DAY

Happy Canada Day

It is fun to be in another country making a fuss about Canada (in a good way!) I spoke to the teens this morning and had someone call me on my cell when I started... My ringtone is the Canadian Anthem!! It got a good laugh.

Speaking to the teens this morning was awesome. It went really well and I believe God did a lot in that room! (i really like the multi-purpose room!)

I have many Canada type plans... doing the mosquito dance, having a cup of Tim Horton's coffee, and eating Canadian chocolate! hehehe

My favourite T-shirt that I have seen on a Canadian today: a bright red shirt that says "I can't skate" hehehe

Anyway to my Canadian readers: HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!
Joyska at 9:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home