Joyska's Journal: try that again











Wednesday, June 29, 2005

try that again

I keep hitting enter instead of tab... causing a publish instead of moving down to the place to write the post.... ANYWAY

Okay... THIS is gross!
I'm sitting here innocently watching the news waiting for someone to come and fix my air conditioner when they start a story about a "sewer peeper" A young woman went to use an out house type bathroom at a rest stop. As she looked into the toilet there was a man looking up at her...

Seriously. The guy had climbed into the tank... the police have no idea how long he was there, but from his stench, he was waiting for quite a while. Okay that is the grossest thing I have ever heard!

I hate out houses anyway, but that is one more reason to wait for a gas station!!!
Joyska at 3:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home