Joyska's Journal: over 100 fleeces, wads of paper, and lots of fun!











Sunday, December 18, 2005

over 100 fleeces, wads of paper, and lots of fun!

I just spent the last three hours wrapping over 100 presents, (fleeses from Old Navy and other fun gifts) for the crowd of people coming to the Christmas party downtown! Hope City was given $1000.00 to buy fun stuff for the people we hang with on Monday and Tuesday. There were about 12 of us who came together for a "wrapping" party at Lisa's house in Belton. (BEAUTIFUL house by the way).

The requirement was that you brought food, wrapping paper and scissors. So I packed up my "cup of everything cookies" some funky wrap and jumped in the SUV. TOO fun.

If you know Graeme and Sabrina Walsh, you know that it was a fun evening. These guys are from New Zealand and are so funny. They picked me up and we were laughing in the SUV before we even got there. I needed that!

SO after three hours of competing with the Walsh's to see who could wrap the most gifts, Lisa's team (which I was on of course) KICKED BUTT! We even wrapped some of Lisa's kids presents for her!

Anyway... kind of a pointless post, but it was a good night. And I needed a good night... so once again the faithfulness of God shows itself true! (Not that I doubted it... I just needed it!)
Joyska at 6:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home