Joyska's Journal: Sanctuary... A House of Prayer... WHERE?











Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sanctuary... A House of Prayer... WHERE?

Well... since no one else wants to blog about it... I WILL!

In talking with my dear Winnipeg friends, there was an announcement made on Sunday... Winnipeg is starting "Sanctuary. A House of Prayer in Winnipeg"

I LOVE IT!!!

So as I sit here in Kansas City at IHOP I am thrilled that there is a House of Prayer being birthed in the city 14 hours NORTH of where I am. I am thrilled that the Lord is burdening people all over the earth to devote themselves to prayer and pursueing His heart 100% (whether in the context of a house of prayer or not).

I'm thrilled because it is the heart of God for my friends and they are running after it! I'm thrilled because only God could call them to such a crazy vision! I'm thrilled because it is what we were created for!

I'm also thrilled because that means that when my visa runs out I have a house of prayer to join on the Canadian side of the border!

I know this is in some ways a hard thing for WCV in particular, but I love the blessing that is happening both ways (that I hear about!) I feel like Paul when he said "I thank my God everytime I think of you"... that is what I get to do!

Yeah GOD!!!!

Sanctuary. A House of prayer in Winnipeg.

I LOVE IT!!!!
Joyska at 3:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home