Joyska's Journal: what in the world?











Friday, November 18, 2005

what in the world?

so... ah.... yah.

All the Canadians arrived here safely... they are all busy with meetings, with Panera bread, and loving the prayer room!

It's fun to watch them all. I sang the 6 AM and the 10 AM today and it was even more fun to watch them as I attempted to sing "let your word run swiftly" and some how I sang "let your wordgutune swifly" or something just as elegant.

What in the world was that? It's called HUMBLING! The Lord is good... and His word does run swiftly.

The mother board for my computer finally came in, however it will cost me $300.00 for parts and labour. Not too bad, but it is a cost that is hard to swallow. Ah well, God hasn't left me with out food and housing yet!

I'll keep blogging from the corridor until my computer is back in my hand NEVER to be dropped again!
Joyska at 10:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home