Joyska's Journal











Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Have you ever felt like your head is in the clouds, but the clouds are not the silver lined ones, but rather they are the stormy dark building clouds that proclaim to anyone watching that a major storm is coming?

That is the place I sit in today. One minute I know exactly what I need to do, the clouds are dispersing... i catch a glimpse of the sun, and then suddenly... there is a wind that blows and the clouds are thicker than they were when they started.

Today has been that kind of a day. It has literally been a day when my head and heart are speaking different languages of which the other has no clue of how to interpret. My meetings with people have gone the same as well. I start out with a strong conviction one way, and by the end of the meeting feel like I am just as strongly convicted on the opposite side of the spectrum.

My day today is the characterization of the verse that says "that we should no longer be children tossed to and fro amd carried about with every wind of doctrine..."

I long for the day when I am not so easily swayed... not by doctrine, not by opinions, not by attitudes, but only by truth.

Thank you for your prayers... please keep praying. Good things are happening and coming together... but the waves are high and the wind is strong!
Joyska at 3:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home