Joyska's Journal: 10 second update











Sunday, November 13, 2005

10 second update

Okay, so it's been only a few days since I've gotten back, but it feels like I have lived a year in the last few days.

The conference from the kids perspective was great. I found myself really enjoying being with the 3-5 year olds as they learned the 7 Hebrew words for praise. We had a lot of kids and this morning had the pleasure of 31 little 4 and 5 year olds running around my feet!

The "Canadians" (Stephanie and Christina) left this morning after a hearty breakfast at the "other" IHOP. It was awesome to have them here, and miss them already, though I hardly saw them while they were here! Popular girls... what a concept! :)

The next batch of "Canadians" arrive on Thursday... and that makes me happy.

So many changes and things going on, that I need an hour to formulate all the details in a more entertaining way... so stay tuned. When I figure out what God is doing in my life these days, I will let you know. In the meantime, please pray for clarity of vision and purpose, as well as a deep desire to do ONLY what the Lord would lay out before me!
Joyska at 1:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home