Joyska's Journal: so that they will know











Wednesday, October 26, 2005

so that they will know

Can you really know something? I mean without a shadow of a doubt, that you know that you know that you know.

As I have been reading through Isaiah and Jeremiah I am struck that over and over again the Lord says in response to the judgement he is bringing or the glory he is bestowing on Israel that he is doing it so that "they may know that I am the LORD" We can KNOW that much. We can KNOW that the LORD is who he says he is. But it takes faith to believe it. Whether we believe it or not doesn't change it's truth... whether we know that it is truth doesn't by nature change it's reality. We are the ones who are changed when we KNOW that we KNOW that we KNOW.

That has been my thought process as of late... and if nothing else... I KNOW that I am different than I have ever been.

The LORD is truly faithful.

I go home to Winnipeg tomorrow... that I KNOW is TRUTH!
Joyska at 8:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home