Joyska's Journal: bummer dude











Tuesday, October 04, 2005

bummer dude

well, I finally did it. I dropped my laptop and broke it. It's slid off my lap a few times, fallen off a chair and has always been fine. Not this time. It landed on the spot where the power cord connects to the computer and cracked a part of the mother board. Ouch.

I am writing this on the public computer in the "corridor". It is going to cost $200 -$250 to fix it. Bummer. But I still have access to this computer...
Please pray for provision to pay for it, and in the meantime, I will make do.

The prayer room is awesome, by the way. The Lord continues to meet me there and to speak truth to my heart. This 5 hours a day is transforming my life. The time spent on the Life Lines are transforming my heart, and the time in worship is melting my spirit. What more can you ask for. HE is faithful.

Read Ecclesiasties lately? It is incredibly profound in light of all the things that I am learning as of late. When I get my computer back, i will wax more elequantly on that one!

Please pray for the financial end of things for me. There have been a few unexpected bills (doctor) and expenses (computer) that I hadn't planned on. Thank you all for your continued support of me. Larry and Jeannie are coming up next weekend so if you want to send me anything... (hint hint!!!) you can send it with them! HAHAHAHA

Anyway, need to get to that prayer room.
Joyska at 12:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home