Joyska's Journal: wednesday...











Wednesday, September 21, 2005

wednesday...

Is it seriously only Wednesday? Man, I feel like I have lived weeks in the last two days! The national Children's Equipping Center pastors and leaders conference is this weekend. That means counting on "13 hour days" starting Thursday and for me, going through Sunday. We are expecting 300-500 people at this conference. Lou Engle is speaking Thursday, Lenny, Mike, and Daphne Kirk are Friday, and Lenny and Daphne again on Saturday... It's a great thing.

there are so many things going on all at once it seems though. I feel a real drawing to the prayer room and I LOVE that, but as I have said before it feels like something is shifting... moving, changing. Maybe it is simply what God is doing in my heart right now, and won't manifest itself in the physical. That is okay with me. Whatever Lord!!

All I am asking for right now, is that I get to KNOW the son of God. I am so easily distracted, so easily on a wild goose chase... I just want HIS heart... regardless of what it looks like! So as I step into this busy (crazy busy) weekend, pray that the Lord will speak to me as well, as we minister to the hundreds of leaders that are coming here to be ministered to. I long to hear a clarion call... please pray!
Joyska at 2:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home