Joyska's Journal: a light at the end of the tunnel











Sunday, September 11, 2005

a light at the end of the tunnel

wow. what a weekend. It has been one of those weekends that you look at on Thursday, take a deep breath and dive into, hoping that by Sunday, you'll still be standing! I almost made it! Wednesday my friends from Ontario arrived, Thursday was spent at the zoo and at home as one of the little ones was sick. Thursday night was spent with lots of friends and late late night conversations. Friday was conference all day and into the night, Saturday I woke up nautious and sick. I stayed home all day... Now today, i am back in the class room with my four and five year olds talking about a "burning heart". This afternoon is a birthday party for Charis, the service tonight, and then finally the weekend is over.

And it all begins again tomorrow.

Please pray for rest for me... when stress levels are high, insomnia kicks in, when insomnia kicks in, stess levels rise... so the cycle goes. This has been a hard week, and yet here I am, with the privilege and opportunity to teach the children about the longing in our hearts to know Jesus better... and seeing it come to pass. So in my weakness, i know He will be strong!

Please pray also for clarity. There are some interesting questions and opportunities in front of me, and I really want God's word on what is the best direction to go in. He is faithful, He is good, and I know that He will direct my way and my path.
Joyska at 6:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home