Joyska's Journal: Today











Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Today

Today was filled with ups and downs:

Slept in: good for insomnia, bad for prayer day plans

phone call from winnipeg (thanks Sue) a definite good

phone call from Lenny: not so good (forgot to hand some stuff in to him :( )

staff fast prayer meeting: very good... and so full it was impossibe to find a seat!

Head to FSM: Good because I am finally getting there to take care of the SPIDERS ...
eeeeewwww, but bad because I didn't actually do it!

Lunch at ElMaguay: good, because the food is amazing, friends fun, bad because I'm not in the prayer room or taking care of the spiders...

4:00 staff meeting: very good... again no place to sit... i've GOT to get there earlier!! bad cause I had to leave early... not feeling great.

phone call to my dad: good to talk to him, keep praying for him!

supper at chili's with Tim and Diana... very good.

night at home alone: good cuz I need a break, bad cause it is too quiet. (i've gotten used to the chaos!)

So in this day of ups and downs I come to the end of it tired and a little down. Not sure why, but hoping for a better day tomorrow.
Joyska at 5:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home