Joyska's Journal: honoured, humbled, and somewhat horrified











Thursday, September 01, 2005

honoured, humbled, and somewhat horrified

I am honoured that there are so many of you who read my blog. It's just me... sitting here in Kansas City, doing what God has called me to, and there are so many who CHOOSE to come to this site and check out what God is up to in me! I am honoured!

I am also humbled. My story has many twists and turns. God has brought me through a lot and he is working on me everyday to bring me closer to His heart. Someone recently shared with me how God was using this blog to encourage them, to strengthen them and to connect them to a world they don't get to touch... (IHOP world). I was humbled that God would use my rantings and musings to bless that way...

And then I realized that I am somewhat horrified that there are so many who read these rantings and musings. My counter is five hits away from reading 012345... in a little over a year. That is a lot of hits... now compared to some (YVONNE!!!) that isn't much... but for someone like me, who often feels on my own... it is significant!

As I have told Yvonne, Blogs rock! I am soooooo much more connected to Winnipeg, my family, my friends around the world because of this little box that I type in... and check hour on the hour by the way! (so I am a little desperate for connection... what is your point!?!?!?!)

The Lord has brought me here, no question. He is doing things in me and through me that I never thought possible... he is drawing me into His heart and is teaching me how to love Him... and in the process I get to share the journey... process the stuff here. Kind of cool don't ya think?

When I started this blog, I ended each post with a quote from Princess Bride. I have since given away or sold all of my movies, but one. So princess bride is a little rusty... but I believe there is a quote that speaks of love in the natural, but it's an amazing quote in the Spiritual (refering to Jesus of course!)

Wesley: can you walk?
Buttercup: you are alive, if you want me to, I can fly!

It's too early to be this sentimental!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE... have a great day!
Joyska at 6:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home