Joyska's Journal: ahh... breathing again











Monday, October 10, 2005

ahh... breathing again

It is now Monday afternoon... The conference is over... thank you all for your prayers it was a great weekend from the 1 and 2 year olds room anyway! Today i must say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my Canadian friends (and expatroits!) I am having Dwayne and Jennifer Roberts, Dale and Cheryl Anderson, Joel (from Winnipeg) and a few others for a whole Thanksgiving shindig tomorrow! I have the bird thawing in my fridge as we speak! That will be really fun I think.

On another note, I found out today that my grand mother (Oma) died. She was 102 years old and loved the Lord, so it is not unexpected or even all that sad, but it is still a loss. I met her two years ago on her 100th birthday and it was a joy and a privledge to meet such a woman of stature! I just wanted to honour her passing by thanking the Lord for her and for her life in this semi- public way. She even at 100 seemed to have such joy as she recited the Psalms and was surrounded by her family. She lived in Holland her whole life and was a widow since 1973. I was so happy that I got to meet her!

Anyway, though the conference is over, I have much to do today, so I am off and running again. I apologize for not returning emails as quickly as I usually do, but with out my laptop, it is a little more difficult!
Joyska at 10:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home