Joyska's Journal: quick update











Wednesday, October 12, 2005

quick update

Using a friends computer so I should probably do this quickly!

The Canadian Thanksgiving celebration was a HUGE success! Dwayne, Jennifer, Dale, Cheryl, Joel, Josh, Fran, and all the children (all 5 of them!) all came and we sang O Canada with pride! Apparently Dwayne was going to wear a Canadian flag and come in as Captain Canada... but forgot about it!!! (that would have been fun!)

All that to say, that we had a great night!

Today I prayed on the microphone for the first time here at IHOP. Aren't you proud of me? Seriously though, I am in the prayer room 4-5 hours a day now, and I finally feel like it is "my" prayer room and something I can have some ownership in. Does that make sense? I prayed for Canada in the Nations intercession meeting. It was great and different all at the same time.

So... let's see... I'm busy busy busy!!! It has been running from one thing to another and making time for friends...

Anyway...in the midst of it all I have many deep conversations about the Bible... and love it!

So this is a little scattered and all over the place but i am in the midst of one of those deep discussions as I type.
Joyska at 6:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home