Joyska's Journal: Ready, set, go!











Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ready, set, go!

This morning is starting VERY early! HAHA!

I have the privledge of singing on the six AM team this morning. Ron Downing is the worship leader who faithfully leads the 6 am 3 mornings a week and the 8 ams three mornings a week. I am hopefully joining this team. We are going to try it out starting today, and see how this week goes. Then I go home (YEAH!!!) for 11 days, and join the team (assuming all goes well) when I return.

I'm also beginning to transition out of the early childhood. I knew a change was coming, and that it would happen fast when it did... and there ya have it, by November 15 I will be starting to work more with the older kids and turn my face more deliberately to the inner city. That is the plan as of today anyway.

I'm excited. I think there are many good things on the way. Keep praying that I walk in humility and strength as everything changes again.

I am soo looking forward to seeing my Winnipeg friends. It is WCV's 10th anniversary in November so lots of "old" faces will be around too... that thrills me!

One other note: a mother board has been found for my computer... a little more money than I expected, but I am going ahead with it, as it has been much harder to be without my computer than I thought it would be! But I am trusting the Lord to make this all work out. Please just continue to pray for provision (my ticket home went up by $50.00 too... totally my fault, but still an unexpected expense.. yikes).

The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in Love. That is my rock this early morning! Be blessed and I will see many of you on FRIDAY!!! WOOHOO!
Joyska at 4:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home