Joyska's Journal: home again home again... jigajigjig











Wednesday, November 09, 2005

home again home again... jigajigjig

We made it here in 13 hours... with only gas fill ups, quick body breaks, a run around the car (steph and christina) a snow storm, a wind storm that felt like it could lift the car, and 3 happy travelers! (NO unwanted hand holding! hahaha). Before I left I had the privledge of meeting Abagail Margaret, my friend Cynthia and J-L's beautiful new daughter, and spent more time with Queen Esther! TOO FUN!!!

Well, I am back and have already spent a few hours in the prayer room! God is good!

Conference starts tomorrow, so it's back to the busy life, but I was so thankful to have the break and we will see where God takes it all from here! Keep praying... I have lots to say, but will wait till I have more time to process!

Thanks to all who prayed for the border crossing... he didn't even ask to see my papers and he was joking around with Stephanie... wierd but awesome, we were through in less than 4 minutes!!!
Joyska at 4:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home