Joyska's Journal: the wheels on the bus go round and round











Thursday, October 27, 2005

the wheels on the bus go round and round

I don't know if starting out an 18 hour bus ride being absolutely exhausted is a good thing or not. It could mean I will actually sleep for most of it, or it could mean that the confined space will drive me batty and I will arrive in Winnipeg a raving lunatic! HAHA

Anyway, this day is crazy busy, between making sure all my bases are covered while I am gone, and packing, cleaning... silly me, i baked cookies and banana bread all of last night... rather than pack, clean and cover all my bases! Ah well... it was fun and the cookies, though not as good as they usually are (ran out of my white chocolate chips and my skor bits) they are still yummy.

I go to see a play tonight, and then it is off to the bus station. It's in a pretty "colourful" area of town and it is at 12:30 at night... scared? no, just glad my friends Marty and Julie are taking me!!!

Anyway, need to run, get going on the day. I will see many of you tomorrow!
Joyska at 9:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home