Joyska's Journal: Wonders in Winnipeg











Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wonders in Winnipeg

I have been back now for almost 6 days. I have been to the Night Watch, Sunday's service, "Hate the Darkness" party, Prayer night and a "have the baby already" party at the Magic Thailand restaurant! Not to mention two 3 hour trips to Starbucks, shopping, doctors appointments and hanging out with Jason and Yvonne. And the 10 year celebration hasn't even started yet!

Most of the crew arrives tomorrow, and David Ruis comes Saturday. There are many events planned and LOTS of people to see yet. Two of my dear friends are supposed to have babies while I am here, so that adds to all the excitement. Never a dull moment in my life I tell ya!

I am heading back to Kansas City on Tuesday night... should arrive back there sometime before noon, depending on when we leave and the "ease" of the border crossing... please pray... it's always a little nerve racking even when you have all the proper paper work!

Anyway... off to get my hair streaked!
Joyska at 10:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home