Joyska's Journal: wierd headspace











Saturday, December 03, 2005

wierd headspace

well... I am definitely in a wierd space these days.

There are a few reasons for it I think. One is that I have been in Kansas City for 9 months and every weekend has consisted of a minimum of 4 services in which I have ministered to and with the 4 and 5 years olds. This weekend I sat in the service.

the services have been great. Not being with the kids... wierd.

It made me realize that in the last 15 -18 years of my life (give or take a few months) I have pretty much NOT been in church services, but rather have been in some capacity with the children.

Who am I outside of that? What do I do? Maybe that is why I am in this headspace... I am finding out what and who I am outside of children...

Any ideas? I know that may be asking for some trouble, but I'm curious... who am I outside of the one "with the kids"?

Another reason for the wierd headspace... I'm a little "winnipeg sick". That is what comes of so many Canadian visitors... so either send more, or call me!
Joyska at 9:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home