Joyska's Journal: Canadian Invasion











Saturday, March 18, 2006

Canadian Invasion

Well the Canadian Invasion of IHOP has begun...

Phil and Tricia Guse with their five amazing children are here until Tuesday (not in my apartment... but here at IHOP)Johan and Corrie arrive on Monday night (are staying in my apartment) They leave on the 25th. I get a chance to clean my room, sleep in my own bed for say... 5 nights and then Yvonne and Jason, Kristi and Shane, and Deanna AND Esther (the baby) are coming for the weekend! (Only Dee and Esther are staying with me) Then over the Easter weekend Joel,Stephanie, and Nancy are coming! Again only Steph is staying with me... and then I believe Cheryl might be coming the last weekend in April...

Whew... anyone else want to come? My guest book is getting some good use!

Have I mentioned that I like Canadians?
Joyska at 8:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home