Joyska's Journal: friends and provision











Saturday, April 01, 2006

friends and provision

This week end has been full of great friends visiting and God's constant provision in my life!

yvonne, jason, kristi, shane, deanna, and esther have been here since Thursday. it's been FABULOUS!! Dee and Esther have been staying here, and I am LOVING getting to know this little 4 1/2 month old that has wrapped my heart around her little finger... funny... her big brother did the same thing! we've done all the fav's around here... the Prayer room, panera bread, cold stone creamery, bath and body works, the plaza and of course the friday and saturday night services.

And in the midst of all the fun... God has miraculously handed me in the form of unexpected support, enough money to pay rent, pay utilities, AND pay some back bills that have been "doggin" me a little! All in the span of 2 days! My prayer was and continues to be "Lord, if you want me here, establish me..." and he continues to do it! YEAH GOD!

Thank you for praying with me! Chase by the way is doing GREAT! We had a little party for them and another new baby this past Thursday, and Chase is doing wonderfully! I am so thankful to the LORD!

Anyway... so the Canadians leave tomorrow, which is then followed by 4 days of getting back to normal just in time for 2 more friends to come (complete with another little one!) Joanne and Patricia... friends for over .... (shall i say it?) 12 years are coming to visit me! Man I feel popular!

So back to reality first thing in the morning! Don't forget to set your clocks ahead... ( you were wondering why you were late for church this morning weren't you?!) haha
Joyska at 10:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home