Joyska's Journal: Consider this:











Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Consider this:

This came at the end of Misty's ten o'clock set tonight...

And all I want is the light of your countenance
All I want is Your evaluation of me
All I want is the light of your countenance
All I want is the expression of your face

Show me your face
I don't want to live for the face of man
I don't want to dance for them
I want to see the look on your face.

That is all I want.

What is it that I want? Is it this? Is it truly HIS face alone?
I found myself considering how different my life would be if this was the core desire and the outpouring of my heart.

And then I remembered that it is a journey... and more and more everyday it is all I want... it is living for His presence. It is pursueing His heart, it is breaking down the barriers, it's letting Him define who I am, it's walking in integrity and humility, taking the low road (in terms of humility not morally), it's living as close to the sermon on the mount as possible, it's eating the Word everyday... and hopefully... all of that comes to a place of "all I want is the light of His countenance...."
Joyska at 10:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home