Joyska's Journal: overload and brain explodes!











Monday, June 19, 2006

overload and brain explodes!

and I LOVE IT! haha

I've had the privilege over the past week to TA (Teacher assist) a class offered at the Forerunner School of Ministry. The class is called Overcoming Barriers to Intimacy with God. It is taught by Derek Loux... and it is wonderful. The first night... overcoming offense, night 2... overcoming fear... night 3... overcoming demotion...and tonight... overcoming lying and deceit! It's been great. Lots to think about and chew on for sure.

Then TODAY... i have started doing the OMEGA intensive (study based on the end times). We talked today about the GREAT and TERRIBLE day of the Lord and Jesus' leadership. I walked away today feeling like my brain was on overload, but I am loving the stimulation!

Tomorrow is another morning in OMEGA, then downtown to meet with Goldie's family and pray, and back to OMEGA at night. Wednesday is OMEGA, OMEGA, and Barriers class... Thursday is OMEGA, downtown, OMEGA and then Friday is funeral for Goldie.

So needless to say it's a busy week.

I will post some of the learning as the week goes on and I get a chance... let me leave you with two one liner nugets that I heard today

#1. Let the longing be your compass until He returns. (LOVE THAT!)
#2. Knowing that there IS a plan of righteous justice makes me feel safer than I ever have!

SOOOOO much I could say about both of those statements... and someday I will do it!
Joyska at 10:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home