Joyska's Journal: I'm leaving on a jet plane











Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Well, maybe not a jet plane, but a big plane... is that the same thing?

My parents are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary and I am on my way to the airport in about 8 hours to meet up with them in Florida. We are spending a week (along with my brother, sister in law, niece and nephew) in Daytona Beach.

We've never travelled together as a family, at least not since we went camping on Lake Michigan or somewhere like that when I was like 13.

I've gone with my parents to Holland, but as a larger family, it's been a long time.

So, ironically, a heat wave is hitting Kansas City... great for my homeless friends for now!
It will be in the 90's (30's C) for at least half the week here. According to the weather for Daytona? 80's all week! (25ish C) So there you go! haha! It will be warmer here in OCTOBER than it will be in Florida... go figure.

Christina and her mom will be holding down the fort here (along with two of her bros), so that is a relief to me... someone to water my plants :) and take in my mail... yay!

So... here I go... sleepy sleepy, then wakey wakey, fly on the plane and wallah... with my family again. For the first time in.... well.... almost two years! Wow.

I'm taking my computer with me, so hopefully with the use of my dad's camera... I should have some FAMILY pics to post... I don't think I've ever done that! :)

Anyway... enjoy the weather where ever you are!

(singing to myself... I'm leaving on a jet plane... don't know when I'll be back again.............)
See ya!
Joyska at 10:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home