Joyska's Journal: the canadians are coming... AGAIN.. Woo Hoo!











Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the canadians are coming... AGAIN.. Woo Hoo!

Turning my apartment into a host apartment was one of the smartest things I have done since I've moved here! HA HA

I had a new friend from Chicago stay last week, my old room mate Jessica is here this week, and on the 20th Christina and her bros are coming for 3 weeks! woo hoo!
(don't forget the Timmies coffee Christina... I'm all out!) They will have to hold down the fort for a week as I head to FLORIDA!!! for my parents 40th wedding anniversary! Then when I get back, there is a whole crowd of Canadians coming! YAY! (I am as excited as I sound -- Canadians are a piece of home... and these ones especially!)

It has been awesome to have the space, the beds and everything else needed to host people for a night or however long they need! God is so faithful, and it's bringing in some money, it's blessing those who come to stay, and more than anything, it allows me to live on my own! (I figure at age 35, it's about time!)

Anyway... so my apartment unofficial Bed and Breakfast is open! Want to come stay? Let me know, and I'm sure we can work something out! And if you are a Winnipeger and have anything you want to send me, get a hold of one of the Guztaks (spelling?) and work it out with them! (that was a seriously obvious hint by the way).

Be blessed!
Joyska at 12:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home