Joyska's Journal: My view from here











Thursday, August 10, 2006

My view from here

well... living in my own apartment by myself is great.
I must say though, when you are sick, your room and your living room hold no excitement.

I have been sick for the last two days... and other than getting the mail, have not left my apartment. I am SOOO thankful for air conditioning and fans as the weather yesterday was back in the 100's (40 ish for Canadians) and I stayed on the couch watching movies and tv today.

There is little worse than being bored and sick. There is nothing of value on tv, and my eyes and head hurt too much to read. So, Ever After, Luther, A Few Good Men, and Finding Forester were my entertainment today. I can tell you however that there are 26 individual slats on the blinds for my sliding glass window and it takes 14 steps to get from the couch to the bathroom. (i know you were wondering)Needless to say, I'm glad I am starting to feel better because another day like today would drive me into a deep depression or some other dark mood.

I missed going downtown today... but it sounds like they all had fun handing out sandwiches to the homeless... I think missing that depressed me most.

Ah well... we will go again on Monday and Tuesday... and hey, Thursday too! It's all good.

This weekend is the prophetic conference, so i will be spending most of my weekend at FSM for the meetings. Have a great weekend!
Joyska at 5:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home