Joyska's Journal: Ron and the girls at hope city











Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ron and the girls at hope city



I took the girls to Hope City yesterday and introduced them to one of my favourite people... Ron. He is a homeless man who sits on the wall and survives on the money he receives. He has become a friend and he totally makes me (and the girls) laugh...



At Hope City on Tuesdays we pray for the city IN the city and often pray for each other as well... I LOVE IT




Ron was being so goofy... we thought that he was gonna fall off the wall...


these are shots of the building in which we meet... it used to be a classy hotel... with a very rich history... Al Capone owned the 8th floor, and the famous of the day (dean martin, bing crosby, sammy davis jr etc) stayed there whenever they were in Kansas City. I love it!
Joyska at 10:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home