Joyska's Journal: winnipeg party!











Saturday, July 15, 2006

winnipeg party!

I have been in Winnipeg now for 5 days. time always flies when you are having fun!

I am loving surprising people and the different reactions to my showing up in places! Very fun.

I have spent many times having coffee at St. Arbucks (starbucks), walking to and through St Vital mall (staying on the south side week) seeing friends and all the new babies (there has to be something in the water.. or people are just getting busy!)

My favourite time has been discussing Israel and what it all could mean. We live in amazing times and it will be interesting to see how the Lord works it all out. The Soveriegnty of God is truly an awesome thing.

To those of you in Winnipeg... hope to see you at the beach! and to those of you in Kansas City... miss being there too. (Always missing somebody!) And those of you everywhere else... keep praying and interceeding for the world!

More pics coming... as soon as I have time to upload them!
Joyska at 7:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home