Joyska's Journal: on the road again











Tuesday, July 25, 2006

on the road again

yesterday morning at 7:30 am, Kristi, Steph and I headed out on the road...
this is the story...

We'll leave around six she said... well 7:30 is more likely
We got UP at six and quietly got ready as all exhausted travellers do...
"I can't eat breakfast because I'm yawning" "I feel Puffy" and "literally my pelvis is bruised" were all part of the early morning banter.

Then the driving began... let the following quotes tell the story...

"Dude, don't you like your brain?"
"Come on FIRM UTERUS you can do it!
"she loves herself"
"Let's send the whole province on vacation"
"Should I look at you or drive?"
"You know the pics have started when the trip have begun"
"is that the border? NO, those are silos"
"they don't usually have trucks in the car line... yes... i'm brilliant"
"i'm donating pee to the US sewage"
"Hey... it's the hot guy!"
"we've brought up the Goofy movie three times in already... maybe we need to watch it"
"She wants to be an accountant so she can have babies"
"I'm HUGE"
"I think of myself as a skinny person... and then I try to move"
"LOOK! Black cows... those ARE cows right?"
"LOOK! Boys without shirts..."
"WOO HOO! Where?"
"I wonder why martyrdom is on my mind"
"Oh yeah, you're a lovely diabetic we need to eat"
"I swear! At least once..."

Seen on a bumper sticker:
"guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat"

"I promise we won't dance on the table"
"If anyone asks, it's the joy of the Lord AND we are Canadians"
"That's so aggrivating I just annoyed myself"

Said as a rap:
Kristi - "I can do it"
Stephanie - "Don't worry"
Kristi - "I can do it"
Stephanie "I got your back"

"hahahahahhahahahahahahahah- hehehehehehehehehehehehe-hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho- woo hoo!" (Rest stop)

"Mike puts me to sleep when i listen to him"
"I need to make another donation"
"anyone want some sweet chili heat?"
"drinking propel is like drinking a bottle"
"Kansas City 183 miles"
"DON'T exit whatever you do til you see Redbridge!"
"we are entering Kansas city limits..."
"We are entering Kansas city limits... again!"
"70 or 71? I don't know... just don't exit!"
"Woo hoo... we didn't exit!"

Obviously we arrived safely... i took the girls downtown today... and there are many many fun pics to post... tomorrow!
Joyska at 3:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home