Joyska's Journal: from chaotic to quiet











Monday, July 31, 2006

from chaotic to quiet

the last month has been a bit of a whirlwind. It started with a friend staying with us for a week and then going to Winnipeg for two weeks... then coming home with 2 Winnipeggers for a week and now my roommates have two of their friends here (who just got engaged last night at the Plaza). They are here til Wednesday AM and then the roommates (both) are moving out that same morning... leaving me and my apartment all alone.
I tried to post some photos of my last week...with Kristi and Steph... feeding the homeless, feeding ourselves, and oddly enough... eating... hmmm... maybe I'll eat a little less when this crazy month is over! ha ha! (but alas it isn't working... i will try again later!)
Joyska at 8:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home