Joyska's Journal: Florida -- Day Two











Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Florida -- Day Two

Seriously? Only day 2? Wow...

I'll let the pics tell the story... (my brother bought a digital... LOTS of pics... we will see how many blogger will let me post...

Mom and Dad... caught at a silly moment

The whole crew... Minus Janet who is taking the picture :)

Marcel and Janet

My 12 year old (!) niece who is just BEAUTIFUL!

Jenna and William with Jessie (Jenna's friend) buried standing up! They dug a hole dropped her in, and covered her up... We call this pic "Look what washed up on shore!"

We are all having a good time. The waves on the cean are pretty strong and giving us all a good work out. Jenna and Jessie haven't left the water since we got here! They are serious fish!

I guess that is all for now... I hear it's 94 degrees back in Kansas City... yikes. I think I like it here better :)

More pics tomorrow I'm sure!

Back to the water for me!

Joyska at 1:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home