Joyska's Journal: Today I NEEDED a diet coke!











Thursday, May 03, 2007

Today I NEEDED a diet coke!

today was a BUSY day! I went to St. Vital mall with Deanna and her wonderful chilluns. We met up with Jocelyn and her two handsome young boys, as well as Ang and her two adorable young uns.

I wish I had brought my camera. It was very cute. Deanna will have a shopper on her hands in a few years FOR SURE. We were in Children's place... and this sweet little girl... (shown in an older picture here) stood in front of the rack of clothes methodically looking at and perusing through the clearance section. VERY funny.

After leaving the mall 4 hours later!! Deanna dropped me off at the Lewis family's domain. What a hoot these crazy teens/adults are! We laughed our heads off as we (the older of the family and I) reminised about the 8 track players and the main frame computers that took up a whole room. If you don't know what I am talking about, I am too old to be your friend!


Joyska at 8:57 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember 8 track players and main frame computers! My first "music player" was a mickey mouse record player :)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

That was the craziest mall day I've ever had but fun! So good to hang out with you these days.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Sounds like fun! We still need to hook up for some java!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Zammer said...

8 Track player?

what newfangled technology is THAT?

;-)

Kidding!!!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home