Joyska's Journal: Quick Update on "negotiations"











Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quick Update on "negotiations"

For those of you who don't follow facebook, I GOT THE JOB!!! I am now the development assistant at Providence College and Seminary. Part of the negotiation process was asking to be able to take more courses than originally offered per semester in order to finish my masters degree in a shorter amount of time. I wasn't sure if that was even going to be possible given the policies in place for staff. However, as I presented my perspective and that the masters program was part of what drew me to the position, I was pleasantly surprised to see that my request was more than granted. Lots of details, but essentially, come January I will be taking courses towards my masters in counselling and working full time in development. I am thrilled. And I start in less than a week! (July 26)... If you know where I was at a year ago... you know the miracle that has taken place in all of this! WOO HOO!!
Joyska at 9:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home