Joyska's Journal: last day











Thursday, January 27, 2005

last day

Well today is my official last day of work here at Winnipeg Centre Vineyard. It's a bit of an end to an era for me. I've lived in Winnipeg for 10 years. 10 years. Hard to believe. Lots of Changes. When I moved here... it was to work at Good News Christian Reformed Church. Then I worked at Tim Hortons, then at LBE, then at Hulls Family Bookstore, then WCV and This NEXT Generation, and finally WCV alone.

When I moved here... I was 23. That speaks enough changes right there. I lived on St. John's Ave, in the North end, off of Oakenwald in the South end, on Inkster, back in the North end, On Sargent in the West end, on Alfred back in the north end again (and for 5 years) and now on Hallet, in the North Point Douglas area...

When I moved here, I had never heard of the Vineyard really. When I moved here IHOP didn't even exist! SO as life changes, I change, and God remains the same!
Joyska at 2:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home