Joyska's Journal: winter plague phenomena











Sunday, January 16, 2005

winter plague phenomena

Winter plague... that is what people who don't live here call us. Winter plague. I think that is a little extreme, but then again... my eyelashes did freeze together as I walked to the church at 6:30 this morning! It's true! I was about the same place I was when I wiped out last week and I was looking down so as to NOT make butt contact with the ice again. When I looked up, I could not open my left eye... honest! My eyelashes had frozen together!! It was a trip-y moment and my first thought was... "why am I always by myself when these phenomena occur?" Followed of course by " Why am I walking in Minus 35 degree weather?" It has warmed up a little since my last venture in the great white north. The city found our sidewalks again too, so that is helpful! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... for some reason the enter button on my computer doesn't work so I have to write to the end of the line (shoot!)...................................................................... Anyway, much to do this AM... Enjoy the weather!~~
Joyska at 7:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home