Joyska's Journal: Ontario... home... family











Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Ontario... home... family

Well, I made it to Ontario after a three hour delay, a two hour flight followed by 45 minutes of circling Toronto before we can land, followed by a crazy drive through Toronto rush hour traffic to get to Ajax, then head to St. Catharines in my brothers spiffy new van(complete with DVD). Got to my parents house, and finally rested with mom, dad, Ome Hans (Uncle Hans) and Tante Elsa (Aunt Elsa). It's good to be here, reconnecting, looking at old photographs, and enjoying lots of coffee!!

We have a little more Christmas shopping to do today so the ladies of the house will go on a little shopping adventure (4 days before Christmas... should be fun!)

I'm having trouble getting to my comments from this computer, but please keep commenting, I'll get to them eventually! Have a great day!

Joyska at 10:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home