Joyska's Journal: Not much to say











Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Not much to say

BLAH BLAH BLAH... I don't have any exciting stories to tell, or crazy adventures or anything... I leave for home on Monday, The kids dress rehearsal is Saturday, then the kids service is sunday, there is two parties on the weekend... then I leave the province. Busy, but tis the season.

I woke up with a killer headache this morning. It was probably caffeine withdrawl, but it didn't go away after drinking Diet Coke or after the hotchocolate or after the coffee. Maybe it wasn't the lack of caffiene the day before after all. I tried this trick I've seen Deanna do, I tied a scarf around my head really tight. You know that could be a new fashion statement (among headache sufferers at least!).

Well, stay tuned to the blog if you are at all interested in the holiday festivities in Ontario and Grand Rapids! I'm sure I can think of more exciting things than this! Have a great christmas if I don't see you!
Joyska at 6:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home