Joyska's Journal: Kansas woes











Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Kansas woes

When to push and when to just let it go... that is a hard question! I have been waiting for quite a while for some documents that will make it possible for me to go to Kansas City. They haven't yet come. Now they may come even today... but?

Someone said to me that the start of the movie is the most important part. It lays the tone, the setting, everything. Even if it picks up after the first ten to fifteen minutes you still come out going... "well it was an okay movie, slow start, but okay" He was relating that to my start so far with Kansas. It's a hard call, because on the one hand, I know that I know that God said "go" back in August already, and have resigned from my current job, and am preparing to go. And I want to go, but there is this nagging fear that it may be more difficult than I anticipated, both to get there, and once I am there.

And yet, I trust in the hand of the Lord. I feel that he is reminding me through scripture and just in a general sense... TRUST his soveriegnty. I can do that. And I am. But I want to be obedient in the process as well. And that is hard when you aren't sure what that obedient step is. Do I push and call AGAIN? or do I let it go, or do I stay the course and let things fall where they may.

Don't get me wrong. My plans have not changed, Lord willing I will return from Ontario and Grand Rapids and spend three weeks, packing, tieing up loose ends and driving away in a little uhaul by the 1st of February. Or if not then, soon after. The process is just a little more frustrating than I wanted it to be.

Keep praying, and all will be well!
Joyska at 9:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home